We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors at a HIGH level?
We are expanding and are hiring.
Do you want:
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Hold open houses regularly
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
• Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Grit, determination and a great team player
• Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
• Thrives in a true team environment
• Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
A REAL ESTATE POWERHOUSE
"When you choose to join Keller Williams, you join forces with the most dynamic real estate company in the world."
Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 134,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights.