Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Love helping people find the home and/or property of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated Real Estate Sales Partner who is passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running.
We are currently looking for a Sales Partner to join our fast-growing company. Our ever-increasing database of customers and expanding inventory necessitate the immediate addition of a success-minded, hardworking and customer service driven individual. The sales opportunities available consist of residential property in Dane County and Southern Columbia County as well as high quality waterfront and recreational properties throughout central and south central Wisconsin primarily on and near Lake Wisconsin, Castle Rock Lake, Lake Petenwell and the Wisconsin River.
We will provide the Sales Partner with the tools, leads, inventory, systems and training to grow a thriving business with no ceiling on your income with minimal out of pocket expenses to you.
Terra Firma Realty provides the following to foster your success:
- Access to a large, existing database of prospective buyers so you can start producing immediately.
- Mentor program to help you ignite your earning potential as soon as possible.
- Company funded marketing programs generating fresh new leads daily.
- Marketing materials including business cards, property literature, stationary, etc.
- Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training / coaching team.
- Full time transaction coordinator and administrative support (again so you can focus on selling).
- Access to a work space with no desk fees, no technology fees, and no print / copy / fax fees.
- Supportive and generous office / team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as success.
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings.
- Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate, and purchase their dream property.
- Educate clients on key specifics of their home or property buying experience.
- Counsel buyer on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer.
- Respond to new incoming buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about the our market.
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and weekly one-on-one meetings with Manager(s) or Broker.
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position.
- Participate in team related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year.
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Work in the office full-time daily unless attending a Closing or out on appointment with a client.
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining license).
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience but a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply).
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff.
- Must possess outstanding listening skills.
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied, but happy.
- Tech savvy with ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google G-Mail, Google Calendar, and use of G-Drive.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously.
About Terra Firma Realty, Inc
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to focus on primary residential real estate in Dane and Columbia Counties, or to focus on lake properties from Lake Wisconsin to Lake Petenwell. For those who desire the most opportunity and are willing to learn, you have the opportunity to work both business opportunities!
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!