Love helping people find the home and/or property of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate Sales Partner who is passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running.
We are currently looking for a Sales Partner to join our fast-growing company. Our ever-increasing database of customers and expanding inventory necessitate the immediate addition of a success-minded, hardworking, and customer service driven individual. The sales opportunities available consist of residential property in Dane County and Southern Columbia County as well as high quality waterfront and recreational properties throughout central and south central Wisconsin primarily on and near Lake Wisconsin, Castle Rock Lake, Lake Petenwell and the Wisconsin River.
We will provide the Sales Partner with the tools, leads, inventory, systems and training to grow a thriving business with no ceiling and minimal out of pocket expenses to you.
Terra Firma Realty provides the following to foster your success:
• Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate, and purchase their dream property.
• Counsel buyer on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer.
• Respond to new incoming buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about the residential market, the lakes market, and the lake property buying process.
• Participate in weekly team meetings and weekly one-on-one meetings with Manager(s).
• Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position.
• Participate in team related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
• Utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business.
• Show qualified clientele properties that fit their needs.
• Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
• Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining license)
• Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience but a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply)
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff
• Self-directed with ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously
• Demonstrated excellent communication, organizational and time management skills; ability to keep a lot of detail / information highly organized
• Excellent listening skills a must
• Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied, but happy
• Highly polished and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Tech savvy with ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems
• Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google G-Mail, Google Calendar, and use of G-Drive
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to incorporate technology where needed and where most effective in day-to-day work flow
• Work a 40+ hour work week including some evenings and weekends
• Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities and meet tight deadlines
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to focus on primary residential real estate in Dane and Columbia Counties, or to focus on lake properties from Lake Wisconsin to Lake Petenwell. For those who desire the most opportunity and are willing to learn, you have the opportunity to work both business opportunities!
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!