Lakefront Real Estate
We are currently looking for a salesperson (Buyer Agent) to join our Lakes Division. Our growing database of customers and expanding inventory necessitate the immediate addition of a success-minded, hardworking, and customer service driven individual. The sales opportunities available consist of high quality waterfront and recreational properties throughout central and south central Wisconsin primarily on and near Lake Wisconsin, Castle Rock Lake, Lake Petenwell and the Wisconsin River.
In this position the individual will primarily work with buyers generated for them through our in-house marketing and lead generation process.
We will provide the Buyer's Agent with the tools, leads, inventory, systems and training to grow a thriving business with no ceiling and minimal out of pocket expenses to you.
Terra Firma Realty provides the following to foster your success:
• Access to large, existing database of prospective buyers so you can start producing immediately
• Company funded marketing programs generating fresh new leads daily
• Premium lakefront inventory from Lake Wisconsin to Castle Rock Lake to Lake Petenwell
• Cutting edge systems so you can focus on the critical tasks of a top buyer's agent
• Customized software program to manage your prospects and opportunities
• Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training / coaching team
• Full time administrative support (again so you can focus on selling)
• Full time transaction coordinator (again so you can focus on selling)
• Access to your own work space with no desk fees, no technology fees, and no print / copy / fax fees
• All marketing materials (business cards, property literature, stationary, etc.)
• Generous compensation program (100% commission based)
• Outstanding team environment
• Supportive and generous office / team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as success
Your job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate, and purchase their dream lake property
• Respond to new incoming buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about our market, the lakes, and the lake property buying process
• Participate in weekly team meetings and weekly one-on-one meetings with Manager
• Participate in team related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company
• Utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business
• Show qualified clientele properties that fit their needs• Draft and negotiate state approved purchase contracts and associated documents
• Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
• Successfully close an average of 2 Sales per month during a calendar year• Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position
• Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Agent (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining license)
• Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience but a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply)
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff
• Self-directed with ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously
• Demonstrated excellent communication, organizational and time management skills; ability to keep a lot of detail / information highly organized
• Effective inter-personal skills; specifically excellent listening skills
• Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied, but happy
• Highly polished and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Tech savvy with ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google G-Mail, Google Calendar, and use of G-Drive
• Work a 40+ hour work week including some evenings and weekends
• Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Committed to completing in-house training and on-boarding process
Terra Firma Realty is a brokerage based in DeForest, Wisconsin. Our niche is helping people with residential and recreational properties throughout south central Wisconsin. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to focus on primary residential real estate in Dane and Columbia Counties, or to focus on lake properties from Lake Wisconsin to Lake Petenwell. For those who desire the most opportunity and are willing to learn, you have the opportunity to work both business opportunities!
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you love the outdoors, enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Terra Firma team member!