Join one of the fastest growing real estate teams in north central Florida as a buyers agent helping people fulfill the American dream. Be coached by one of the top coaches in the country and endorsed by national celebrities. Set your schedule and your income. A minimum of three years sales experience is required, not necessarily in real estate. We can train the skills but must have values aligned with ours which are integrity, accountability, excellence, family, service and fun. We are looking for one to two passionate people who want to make a difference, not satisfied with the status quo.
- Respond to company leads within 5 minutes
Understand buyers' needs and show properties consistent with those needs
- Continually update buyer on new inventory and properties that meet their needs
Follow contract to closing checklist to ensure smooth, timely and stress-free closing
Maintain relationship to ensure a 5-start review upon closing
- Engage in community, your farm area and with your sphere to increase your business
- Be a team player and coachable by the team coach
Create and maintain an effective morning routine that guarantees success
- Commit to an "hour of power" five days a week to prospect for new business
Stay balanced in the eight pillars of life
Must be organized, a quick learner and "go-getter"
- Must get Florida Real Estate License within six weeks
- Must live a life professionally and personally consistent with the company's aforementioned values
$60,000 - $125,000 annual based on production
About Pepine Realty
We are one of the top real estate brokerages in Gainesville, FL with offices in Orlando and St. Augustine as well. We are best known for our marketing, national celebrity endorsements, lead generation and training of our agents. We strive for excellence in all we do. We are looking for passionate people wanting to grow and make a difference. We are not looking for people content with the status quo. We are driven by our desire to help people achieve the American dream of home ownership and wanting to make a difference in the world. We hire and fire by our core values of integrity, accountability, excellence, family, service and fun. We are selective by design. We are looking for a good fit on values, as we can train for the skill set required.