Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$75,000+ at plan
About Homesmart Corporate
Founded in 2000 by enterpriser Matt Widdows, HomeSmart has quickly become one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firms in the country. HomeSmart is ranked in the top 10 real estate brokerages in the United States and was ranked in the 2020 Real Trends 500 as No. 7 for closed transaction sides with 25,000+ agents in 190 offices throughout the country.