The Nicole Hanson Group
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About The Nicole Hanson Group
The Nicole Hanson Group with BHHS achieved the Diamond level award in 2019 putting us in the top 1/2 percent of agents for all of BHHS worldwide, and the top 20 team.
We continue to have rapid growth and success every year, and contribute this to the members of our team and the positive attitudes and hard work the team puts in every single day. We were recently awarded a 94 percent customer satisfaction score for all of our Zillow clients putting us in the top 20 teams in the nation!
BHHS has been the number one office in Northwest Indiana for over a decade. We are hugely committed to customer service, and we maintain this as our number one priority throughout any transaction.