The Redux Group
Are you a successful real estate agent who is looking for a supportive team and more leads? Do you bring in a couple of deals a month but feel like you could do more business with additional leads and appointments set for you by an inside sales team? Would you be more efficient with the help of an exceptional back office team? Would you like to be able to close 50 transactions per year? If you answered yes to these questions, then The Redux Group wants to talk with you!
We are a group of extremely talented and driven individuals who enjoys working as a team. We support one another and grow together! What will you get out of it?
- Appointments are set and put directly on your calendar by our Inside Sales Team
- Lots of leads!
- World-class training and mentorship
- Back office support so you have more time to sell
- Marketing and administrative support to allow you to do what you do best--SELL
Our team atmosphere is fun, engaging, supportive, and family-like
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply; we'd love to talk with you!
- Prospect and set appointments with clients from your sphere
- Show and sell homes that meet the needs and budgets of buyer clients
- Coordinate with buyer clients, listing agents, and home sellers to schedule property showings in a timely manner
- Understand buyers’ refined criteria in order to select additional homes to show, as necessary, and which property is the best fit for the buyer clients
- Adapt and select new properties based upon buyers’ changing criteria
- Educate buyers about the real estate market, local communities, construction/remodeling, and neighborhoods to be able to assist clients with the home buying decision-making process
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to closing to ensure a smooth process and client satisfaction
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections and walkthroughs with clients and vendors
- Promptly return all buyer client calls, texts, and emails to uphold our group’s core values
- Strong desire to help clients achieve their goal of finding their dream home!
- Must have a valid Real Estate License!
- Ability to fearlessly call and speak with potential clients on a daily basis
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Organized and manage time effectively
About The Redux Group
The Redux Group is a growth-oriented, top-producing real estate group, doing business in the DC Metro area, Baltimore, and Richmond. We are looking for talented people who want to improve their skillset while working in a fast-paced yet family-like atmosphere with a team that is driven to succeed and that pushes each other to the next level. The Redux Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status