Ryan Bibza Group LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Ryan Bibza Group LLC
The Ryan Bibza Group is an award-winning Real Estate team with Coldwell Banker in the Greater Pittsburgh area, always achieving top honors in Real Producer Magazine for total sales and volume. Our team is simply the best to work with, both for clients and for its members. We create strong growth for all of our Agents, with excellent training, top-notch leads and state-of-the-art technology to help our Realtors get the edge. Team Founder Ryan Bibza has personally sold over 750 homes in his 8 years in the business and brings a wealth of knowledge, patience and experience to the table to help ensure all members of the team are guided towards their best levels of success. Our behind-the-scenes team of Ninja Agents provides so much support to our Buyer Agents, allowing them the time to dedicate to their families, clients and careers without having to make the unpleasant sacrifices most Realtors are forced to make.