The W Group with Keller Williams Realty Greater Baton Rouge
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home-buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
About The W Group with Keller Williams Realty Greater Baton Rouge
We will review our history, culture, and goals during the interview process.