Mint Real Estate
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$90,000-$200,000 at plan commission
About Mint Real Estate
Mint Real Estate is a team environment where we share wins, knowledge, and marketing on a daily basis. Our sales partners sell homes throughout Southern California with an emphasis on educating traditional buyers and sellers through an investment mindset. Our office spans the top floor of a modern building in South Irvine just off the 405 freeway.