The Christi Greene Team, Keller Williams DFW Preferred
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate must have a successful track record of real estate sales
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$70,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About The Christi Greene Team, Keller Williams DFW Preferred
The Christi Greene Team is based in Coppell, Texas which is centrally located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Our niche is helping people with residential properties throughout the Dallas and Forth Worth area. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to focus on residential real estate in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, and Denton Counties. For those who desire the most opportunity and are willing to learn, you have the option to grow with our team!
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, coaching, and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals.If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great fir for The Christi Greene Team!