We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals.
You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Contact all buyer leads and requests in a timely manner to ensure the growth of our customer base
- Respond to customers' calls, emails, and web requests
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$142,000 based on average of current agents
About Skender-Newton Realty
Skender-Newton Realty is in the business of helping people - we just happen to sell real estate. Skender-Newton Realty is the top team in the Middle Tennessee area and is redefining the way people treat people. The Skender-Newton Realty Team focuses on leveraging each other’s strengths to provide exceptional service while maximizing each team member’s talents. In a company where entrepreneurship and out-of-the-box thinking are the driving factors of our success, we welcome industry leaders who challenge the norms and are looking to take their business to new heights. These are the greatest places on earth to work.