Yoo Realty Group
We have more leads than we can handle! It sounds like a good problem, but it means we need more agents in order to keep our customer service top notch. So if you want to help more people find their dream home, then join one of the most successful teams in Southern Wisconsin and watch your business explode!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you resolved to making the buying experience for a client effortless and compelling?
- Do you listen to your clients in a consultative way?
- Do you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities?
- THEN WE WANT YOU!
We provide everything you need to be successful including a streamlined, effective training program; 1:1 coaching, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success. We can help get you licensed if needed (at a significant discount)!
There is no ceiling on your income but there ARE some fantastic incentives including
- Monthly bonuses for meeting goals
- Summer team party
- Prospect and follow up with new leads
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Create offers and amendments
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Guide 25 to 40 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Assist clients in determining loan options that fit their needs
- Establish a successful and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Weekend and evening hours required
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-starter but also a team player
- Able to provide direction for clients as needed
$60,000+ at plan (Commission Based)
About Yoo Realty Group
Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in South Central Wisconsin in 2018 & 2019 (based on # of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow!
Our team is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, supported by a fantastic team of agents who specialize in their respective domains. We have a superb Administrative staff who assist both Agents and clients. If you are looking for a team with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement and in-depth mentoring and training please send us your resume!