$ 0,000 - $100,000 Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Are you looking to join a successful, supportive, and innovative real estate brokerage? CRT, Realtors
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Serve as middle man between your buyer and seller
- Provide mortgage options to clients
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Be prepared for challenges and confront them with a positive mindset and determination
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
- Experience in real estate sales is a plus
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Up to date on real estate trends in your area
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About CRT, Realtors®
CRT, Realtors® began as a small real estate team formed by Jeremy Pape in 2005. This team quickly became one of the most productive and successful real estate teams in the state of Ohio. In December of 2015, CRT, Realtors® was born. After earning his brokerage license, Jeremy opened CRT; following his dream of creating a new client and agent centered real estate company. In 2018, Jeremy opened the second CRT, Realtors® location in Westerville.
CRT, Realtors® is proud to have 50 agents serving the community with award-winning service.
Establishing a positive rapport with community members is very important to us. We enjoy supporting various fundraising events such as Pelotonia and many Walk-a-Thons for local schools.