Brenner Group | Street Sotheby's International Realty
Leads and Training Provided!
Full-time applicants only, please! You do not need to have your license to apply, but you must obtain it per Ohio law.
The Columbus, OH / Central Ohio market is rapidly expanding! We have more leads than we can handle (and we literally can't keep up), so we are expanding The Brenner Group team at Street Sotheby's International Realty.
We are looking for one or more Real Estate Buyers Agents! This individual would also have the opportunity to list properties.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with a strong lead generation system and aggressive growth goals
What are we looking for?
- Applicants interested in dedicated a full-time career to real estate (a short-term part-time arrangement may be possible for the right applicants making a transition into the career)
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals, obsessed with succeeding and changing lives
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job
- Someone who enjoys working with different people
- Associates with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Individuals who get excited by both technology and face-to-face interactions, as they feed each other
- Good listeners who will listen to their clients' needs and help them find a property that fits those needs
Here is what we provide:
- Leads (and, you receive a higher commission when you generate the lead!)
- Solid training and ongoing mentoring, including access to a coaching program (most of this is paid for)
- Marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive systems in place
- A team that is part of a respected brokerage with the highest median home price in all of Columbus, as well as the international recognition that comes with the Sotheby's name
- Following up with, nurturing and closing leads
- Learning and follow our systems, improved by own personality
- Consulting with clients in order to discover their property desires; finding properties that meet those needs
- Filling in or reviewing documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, and closing statements
- Working with affiliates such as mortgage brokers/bankers to get your clients pre-approved for a mortgage
- Participating in open houses, networking activities, marketing and prospecting to enhance your client base
- Guiding 18+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Current Real Estate License (preferred, but not required)
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the greater Columbus area
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma (bachelor's degree preferred)
- Customer service or sales background preferred
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required (must be available when clients are)
$50,000+ / yr at plan
About Brenner Group | Street Sotheby's International Realty
Street Sotheby's International Realty is one of the top brokerages in the Columbus, Ohio area. We are privileged to be associated with this name and brand of distinction, dating back to 1744 when the Sotheby's Auction House was founded in London, England. In Ohio, we have offices in Upper Arlington, Bexley, within the gates of Lakeside, and Port Clinton (most of the agents work generally from a home office).
Brenner Group is led by Sara Marie Brenner, a licensed real estate agent. She holds an MBA and is earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance, and is Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business in real estate, finance and economics. Sara Marie has been in sales since 1992, and has led successful sales teams in multiple industries.