Brenner Group | eXp Realty
eXp Realty and the Brenner Group offers technology, support, training and more with one of the world's most forward-thinking brokerages.
We are looking for one or more Real Estate Buyers Agents! This individual would also have the opportunity to list properties and/or work with new build buyers.
We are a technology-driven real estate team with a strong lead generation system and aggressive growth goals. Our commission structure, training and support are extremely competitive.
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals, obsessed with succeeding and changing lives
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just "get a job"
- Someone who enjoys working with different people
- Associates with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Individuals who get excited by both technology and face-to-face interactions
- Good listeners who will listen to their clients' needs and help them find a property that fits those needs
- Agents who are always curious and learning, but who will also just dive right in and get things going
Here is what we provide:
- Agents start at 80% commission after a brief 50/50 split during training (50/50 for the first 5 transactions if newly licensed, or 1 buy and 1 sell transaction if transferring in from another brokerage)
- Strong compensation plan with high commission splits, no franchise fees, a clear path toward 100% commission, agent stock purchasing program (eXp Realty is a publicly traded company -- EXPI), and a revenue-sharing program
- Provided leads (you receive a higher commission when you generate the lead!)
- Lead generation tools for self-generated leads (eXp Realty provides amazing technology) which you close at the 80/20 split
- Solid training and ongoing mentoring
- Marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive systems in place (CRM, Social Media, website, etc.)
- An entire platform in the cloud with everything you could possibly need to operate your real estate career
- No desk or franchise fees -- just a $50/mo tech fee (no other office fees, either!)
- Networking, networking, networking -- and also nurturing those leads and building relationships
- Learning and following our systems, improved by own personality
- Consulting with clients in order to discover their property desires; finding properties that meet those needs
- Filling in or reviewing documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, and closing statements
- Working with affiliates such as mortgage brokers/bankers to get your clients pre-approved for a mortgage
- Showing houses that meet the requirements of the buyer, and placing offers on behalf of clients as directed by the client
- Negotiating offers and helping your clients win the house that they want -- this takes a willingness to learn, creativity, being a good writer and spending the time to review details
- Participating in open houses, networking activities, marketing and prospecting to enhance your client base
- Guiding 18+ buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Current Real Estate License (not required to apply - it is required to begin position)
- Interested in giving back to the community and being team-oriented
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Familiarity with the greater Columbus area
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma (bachelor's degree preferred)
- Customer service or sales background preferred
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required (must be available when clients are)
- Have an understanding of percentages, basic finances and other simple math concepts
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, organized, creative
- Must have basic computer skills
$80,000+ at plan commission
About Brenner Group | eXp Realty
Sara Marie Brenner is the Team Lead of the Brenner Group powered by eXp Realty, and a Recruiter and Real Estate Coach at eXp Realty. She holds a BA from The Ohio State University, an MBA with high distinction (4.0 GPA) from Liberty University where she was also inducted into the Delta Mu Delta honors society, and she is currently earning a Doctorate of Business Administration in Finance and International Business from LU with a real estate focused dissertation.
Brenner is Adjunct Faculty at Hondros College of Business, teaching real estate pre-licensing, CE, post-licensing and designation courses. She also teaches finance and economics in the Associates of Business degree program.
eXp Realty is an agent-owned cloud brokerage.