Kim Kovacs & Partners Coldwell Banker
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area! Experience preferred but not necessary!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $45,000+ in first 12 months!
Our growing team has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit team where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
This is a 100% commission position.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Create documents such as representation contracts and purchase agreements,
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Weekend and evening hours required
$45,000+ potential, 100% commission
About Kim Kovacs & Partners Coldwell Banker
Our team consistently sells over $20 Million in sales per year, ranks within the top 1% of our company and we're ready to take things to the next level. Team structure is important to maintain great customer service so it's imperative that we maintain a positive team culture at all times.
Our agents experience levels ranking from 2 years to over 20 years of experience. If you can bring a positive attitude, good verbal and organizational skills and a willingness to learn, we can show you how to make top dollar selling homes!