Mike Nelson Team - Keller Williams
Exceptional career opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Differentiate yourself as a true professional by offering unbeatable service to clients
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Represent 30 to 50 buyers successfully each year
- Prepare and present purchase offers to property sellers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Create representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Network and market to prospect for new customers on a regular basis.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Be a team-oriented Agent and spend time learning from other Agents.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Always be positive - putting your best foot forward
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Learn new tools, systems and technologies regularly.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Be an advocate for clients and their goals.
- Be a good listener and pose appropriate questions to clients to build rapport and uncover needs.
- Many weekend and evening hours required.
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Mike Nelson Team - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started over 6 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry leading systems.
Now the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family owned and family run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family.
In 2018, the Mike Nelson Team was ranked #3 (150 agents) in the local office, top 1% (3,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) KW internationally.
Our Mission: Providing the dream of home ownership everywhere by providing second- to-none customer service.