The Treasure Davis Team
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About The Treasure Davis Team
We are the #1 team in Colorado Springs with an annual sales volume of over $100 million. We lead our company based on our core values, mission, and vision statements.