RMG Real Estate Network
Buyer's Agent needed in Coeur d'Alene!
Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
The Coeur d'Alene, ID market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- A focused individual who is willing to put in the effort to grow their business
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- An amazing work environment with motivated business partners
- Team Culture that is out of this world
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License (or in process)
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
About RMG Real Estate Network
We are excited you are considering this life-changing opportunity with One of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams! Our Mission: Continually improving the standard for EXCELLENCE. Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems and opportunities. Our Values: Fun, Loyalty, Professionalism, Market Knowledge, Respect, Growth, Trust. Our Beliefs: God, Family, Business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter. Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe and self.