321 House Assist LLC
We are searching for an experienced sales person with a proven track record to join our sales department. The job consists of following up and calling prospects and to uncover new opportunities for our company to buy real estate. Top sales professionals who consistently follow up can earn over $70,000 per year.
Real Estate sales experience and licensed optional. What will allow you the chance to get this job will be your enthusiastic resourcefulness and motivation to succeed. This position will involve speaking on the phone and meeting with sellers at their homes.
Compensation: This is a 100% commission + bonuses with quality leads provided for you for FREE. This is an opportunity to take your talents and contribute in a big way. You will make great money and learn in the process. We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our sales reps.
Sales Territory: Brevard County Florida
- Manage leads in our company's database.
- Meet with distressed sellers who want to sell their house fast for cash.
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections and get the contract signed.
- Must be able to follow company's closing sequence.
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects.
- Must be motivated to bring in outside business.
- Must be able to answer phones quickly to answer incoming leads.
- Must be able to call cold prospects to uncover opportunities.
- Must be a team player and get along with the other staff.
Here's what the ideal candidate would look like: This person is teachable and always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, reading blogs or by whatever means possible. A fast starter and able to use their people skills and talents to build a lasting career. Can follow instructions and is detail orientated.
- No License needed.
- Experience in sales.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driving throughout Brevard County.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to arrive at appointments five minutes early.
About 321 House Assist LLC
We work with real estate agents, other professionals and directly with homeowners to provide us with below market value houses. We close fast, buy "as is", and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.