The Buyer Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes those leads to appointments, closes for agreements, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary service.
The Buyers Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/She is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
• Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
• Selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
• Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
• Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
• Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
We are a synergistic group of professionals who believe in challenging the status quo to enrich lives!