The Chabris Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of sales success
$75,000 - $95,000 yearly
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents ... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.