The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty
Are you looking for more out of your career?
Are you a real estate sales agent right now OR getting your real estate license?
Are you in real estate sales and making "okay" money and working way too hard for it?
Are you looking for a bigger challenge?
Are you getting into real estate and need to make money fast?
We are searching for talented, motivated people seeking higher levels of success.
Is that you?
- We generate leads and a lot of them!
- We have a proprietary lead follow up system that works!
- We provide full administrative support!
- We provide customized training systems!
- We provide personalized weekly one on one coaching!
- We provide a great support system to our agents!
- We provide an atmosphere of fun and success!
- We have a great culture of goal-setting, success, fun and giving back to the community!
- We offer a wealth of almost 20 years experience in real estate to share with you to help you to succeed!
- Follow up with all incoming leads (Listing or Buying).
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Stay on top of changing market conditions and trends.
- Offer professional pricing advice and interpretation of current market conditions.
- Research MLS listing for homes that meet Buyer’s specifications.
- Show homes, write and negotiate offers.
- Counsel buyer/seller on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer.
- Counsel buyers on offers and home inspection process.
- Research homes that meet buyer’s specifications.
- Participate in open houses and networking activities.
- Have an Ohio Real Estate sales license or be actively working to acquire one.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Enjoy working with and helping people.
- Enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
- Be willing to continuously learn and grow.
- Possession of Sales and Marketing skills in order to sell effectively.
- Be a true team player.
- Have a track record of success in a previous job or role.
- Enjoy learning new skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills are a must.
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
$67,000+ commission income at plan
About The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty
About The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty:
Led by industry veteran and top producing real estate agent Eric Lowry, The Lowry Team - Keller Williams Realty has built a reputation for honest, professional real estate service. We are committed to providing personal service combined with cutting edge technology to assist you every step of the way in your move.