The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Present the company’s values to best serve all of the clients
- Offer professional market knowledge to guide clients into the right home
- Use our systems to properly guide buyers and sellers
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Must currently have an active CA Real Estate License or be in the process of obtaining one
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures
About The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
The Jim Bottrell Team is within the Top 1% of all Realtors in the United States (in closed transactions). The Jim Bottrell Team helped serve over 200 families buy or sell a home in 2019. Jim has earned the Five Star Award for Top Real Estate Agents offering premier customer service for the last 8 years in a row, as featured in San Diego Magazine.
It is quickly realized that we bring a lot more to the table than your typical Real Estate Agents.
As Jim’s father, a former Major in the United States Marine Corps, told us, “When you have the experience that you have, it pretty much means that Real Estate is what you are going to do in life.”
In Real Estate, just like in the Marine Corps, integrity, leadership, discipline, and a very strong work ethic are critical for obvious reasons. You need somebody you can trust, somebody that will lead you through the process, and somebody that will work hard and smart for you. You can accept no substitutions.