Keller Williams ONE Chicago
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Keller Williams ONE Chicago
We are a growing real estate team in Chicago, focused on hard work, growth, customer service, marketing, and fostering relationships. We provide a systems-based business that has sold more homes than any other over the last 50 years. Our philosophy is that thousands of agents have been incredibly successful with these methods, before us. We plan to do the same by following in their footsteps.