We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Reach out to all inquiries with the goal of converting leads into listing appointments
- Work closely with Buyers’ Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Send a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our good customer service standing
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings, post listings to social media, and implement a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Provide sellers with a clear listing presentation that includes key selling points and the suggested asking price
- Facilitate a smooth sales process with the buyer and lender to ensure all aspects of the buying process are coordinated properly through closing
- Attend regular training and reviews
- Organize and maintain all necessary company files required in Dotloop
- Communicate with mortgage lenders to confirm required loan processing is on track for closing on the essential date
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Great communication skills, interpersonal skills, and time management skills
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
$70,000+ at plan, commission
About RE/MAX Metro
We are a growing real estate firm with superior brand-name recognition and a unique competitive advantage over all other real estate firms in Charlotte.
• We are driven with unique leadership and guided by high moral values and a deep respect for honesty and integrity and we are damn proud of that.
• We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you are at work, play hard while you are at home. Keep the two separate.