Snook & Associates
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Learn, adapt and grow with the technology and systems the team sets in motion
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients throughout the transaction
- Accepting accountability from team members to meet team goals
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid SC Real Estate License
- Extensive knowledge of the Real Estate transaction and the ability to navigate the Tri-County Market
- Experience with Zillow Leads a plus!
$100,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Snook & Associates
Here at Snook & Associates we offer our clients the highest service found anywhere in the Charleston tri-county area. How? Our team is comprised of agent and transaction specialists who are full time dedicated to excellence in your buying and selling experience. Our Brokerage is ~ Keller Williams Mount Pleasant / Charleston and International.