Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Real Estate Buyer Specialist
Do you want to LOVE what you get to do for your career every day?
Do you want to work on a team that feels like a family, where people have your back and lift you up?
If so, apply with Matt O'Neill Real Estate today!
We have a fun, passionate, enthusiastic team who enjoy crushing it together. We provide you with all the tools, marketing, leads, and systems to be absolutely dominant.
You WILL be able to realize your full potential if you give it your all on this team. There are also leadership and growth opportunities for those who earn them. And, you get to work with a brand and a team of people who share your core values of integrity, caring for others, being accountable to results, thinking positively about finding solutions and not focusing on the problems, and who are all on a never-ending path of personal development and growth. Apply today!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers
- Hold open houses regularly
- Follow-up with clients and leads
- Utilize systems to help you sign clients and keep in touch
- Use active listing skills to help find the buyers find a home to their needs
- “Always be consulting” by providing clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Win every day.
- Team player.
- Create a great Real Estate experience.
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Positive attitude
- High energy and lots of passion
- Dedication to being your best
- Independent and self-motivated
- Follow-up with client to ensure perfect customer service
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Matt O'Neill Real Estate is one of the leading real estate teams in the country and has helped over 3,000 families in Charleston with their home sales. Our culture is one where people love to have fun while helping our clients achieve their goals. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!