Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos...Where Collaboration Drives High Performance!
We pride ourselves on providing our agents with tools and high-level training to set themselves above the competition. Culture and Collaboration is the opportunity to help you grow. By joining our team, we will help you reach your goals efficiently with proven systems and models. We provide leads through some of the most advanced Lead generation technology in the industry. Join us today!!