Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Master all aspects of the sales process
- Deliver a world-class client experience
- Create raving fans
- Focus on new business development every day
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real Estate Licensed or in process
- Optimistic with a positive attitude
- Coachable, accountable and loves a team structure
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
$90,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.