Vasbinder International Home Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
$86,000+ at plan commission
About Vasbinder International Home Group
Vasbinder International Home Group is a fast-growing Real Estate Company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and state of the art coaching/training program.