WANTED: Ambitious and talented individuals for high paying Real Estate Buyer Agent opportunity on top producing real estate team serving southeastern Michigan.
CAREER GROWTH TRACK
The most talented individuals will be groomed to take on leadership positions within Kime Realty including:
- Lead Buyers Agent (Director, Buyer Agent Division)
- Lead Listing Agent (Director, Listings Division)
- Sales Director
- Director of Operations
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
LIMITED TIME OPPORTUNITY
This is a limited time opportunity as we are only hiring a select group of the most talented individuals at this time for a licensing and boot camp success track. Only the best fit, highest qualified, top producing talent will be selected through our 4 interview and candidate testing process. Successful graduates of this training course will be fully operational, licensed, trained and selling homes as soon as possible.
ON THE WEB: www.KimeRealtyCareers.com
- You will nurture early stage home buyers on our network of property search websites
- You will have conversations with prospective home buyers and sellers and set appointments
- You will conduct Needs Analysis Interviews
- You will prepare Financing Estimates
- You will conduct Strategy Consultations
- You will show homes to qualified home buyers
- You will prepare and negotiate purchase offer contracts
- You will oversee Home Inspections and Negotiate Home Inspection Repairs
- You will monitor Contract to Closing with Transaction Coordinator to ensure smooth settlement
- You will hold Open Houses meeting and interacting with home buyers
- Have a proven track record of success everywhere you go
- Developed the consistent discipline of prospecting which drives your business
- Always act with a sense of urgency
- Have sharp attention to detail
- Diligent to do whatever it takes to get the job done right with excellence
- You are persistent, always find win-win solutions and you never quit
- Coachable and accountable
- Adapt quickly when learning and implementing new skills
- Do what you say you'll do
- Conduct business on the fly with your smart phone
- Skillful at building relationships and trust with integrity
- You have a high capacity for quickly consuming large amounts of information, identifying and acting on the most critical tasks
- Comfortable with technology, learning and deploying new software/programs/systems
- You know your metrics and use them to optimize profitability
- Passionately pursue personal and professional improvement by studying world class experts
- You're a born leader and known for building top producing teams
- Have sufficient savings to make the transition to a high paying, commission based career
- Have a clean, professional and reliable vehicle suitable for hosting VIP real estate clients on property tours
$85,000 to $120,000 per year
About Kime Realty
Our Core Values:
WE HUSTLE and WORK HARD: We are hungry for achievement and it shows in everything we do. While other agents wonder how to get their next sale, we fight for it through hard work, perseverance and focused effort.
WE ARE A FAMILY: We treat each other with respect and have each other’s backs. We are a unit. We help each other and give advice. We treat our clients like family. We are supportive and accepting.
WE HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE: We don’t let the little things get us down. We get back up on our feet and move forward.
WE CREATE RAVING FANS: We give the skin off our backs for our clients. We are 100% committed until the end.
WE HAVE A GROWTH MINDSET: We better ourselves with technology and implementation of new systems. In the pursuit of world class client experience and adding more value to our clients than our competitors, we continuously strive to become the best at what we do.