Denman Properties Inc
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to generate property sales
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer to ensure satisfactory close
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline to generate sales leads
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Acquire new clients through prospecting activities daily
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Be an organizational and time management professional
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have own car and clean driving record
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Knowledgeable in the local real estate market
$100,000+ at plan, commission
About Denman Properties Inc
Denman Properties is a real estate team of fun, collaborative, personable, and professional individuals who are passionate about helping people buy, sell, and invest in real estate in the Greater Boston Area. Powered by data and technology, Denman Properties takes a concierge-type approach to servicing its clientele with the understanding that no two buyers, sellers, or homes are alike and that professionalism, responsiveness, and expertise make all the difference. Our vision is to help people find their place in the world.
- Commitment to team member growth - financially, professionally, educational and health-wise
- Open and modern, newly renovated office
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work and network with industry-leading professionals locally, regionally and nationally. Attending conferences, masterminds, etc.