Denman Properties Inc
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Acquire new clients through prospecting activities daily
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Denman Properties Inc
Denman Properties is a real estate team of fun, collaborative, personable, and professional individuals who are passionate about helping people buy, sell, and invest in real estate in the Greater Boston Area. Powered by data and technology, Denman Properties takes a concierge-type approach to servicing its clientele with the understanding that no two buyers, sellers, or homes are alike and that professionalism, responsiveness, and expertise make all the difference. Our vision is to help people find their place in the world.
- Commitment to team member growth - financially, professionally, educational and health-wise
- Open and modern, newly renovated office
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work and network with industry-leading professionals locally, regionally and nationally. Attending conferences, masterminds, etc.