The Shane Meahan Realty Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About The Shane Meahan Realty Team
#changinglives, that's our mantra. Real estate for us isn't about buying and selling homes but rather the joy we experience when we get to play a small part for actual people and families as they make life-changing moves.
Our Core Values:
- Passion for People
- Continual Growth Mentality
- 6 Star Service
- Inspire Greatness Among Each Other
- Drive Change in the Industry
We want to be the best Real Estate Solution for Calgarians when it comes to buying, selling, or investing and working in real estate.