Signature Real Estate Services
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Host Open Houses for office listings
- Network with others to develop a client database
- Quickly respond to lead calls
- Keep current with market conditions
- Be proactive in self marketing
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Be people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Stay in contact with your "Sphere of Influence" (friends & family) - business comes from referrals!
$80,000 commission plan
About Signature Real Estate Services
Signature Real Estate Services is a "boutique-style" company in the Buffalo/Niagara region, understanding the needs of today's fast-paced world. We provide a higher level of service to our customers and clients by tailoring what is needed in marketing with the end result culminating in a sale in the shortest time possible with the fairest price for all. We're always striving to lead the field in research, innovation and consumer education.