Keller Williams Main Line Realty
Experienced Real Estate Buyer Agent needed for a top producing Team!
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed! We are currently hiring in your area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
- First-class tech and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program for your 1st year
- Advanced mentoring
- Represent 30 to 50 buyers successfully each year
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Work closely with clients to locate properties that meet their criteria
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purpose of legal property transactions
- Learn from other agents so you can develop a successful and long-term career
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience
- Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions, and availability
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Always be positive - putting your best foot forward
- Recently licensed in Real Estate or currently pursuing a Real Estate license
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
About Keller Williams Main Line Realty
We are looking for employees who want to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living. Keller Williams has received numerous awards since its inception. In addition to being an Inc. 5000 company, it has been recognized by Inc. as a Top 100 Real Estate Company, placed on the magazine's honor role as a five-time Inc 5000 Honoree and receiving an Inc. Hire Power Award. In 2018, Keller Williams was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss as reported by Forbes.
Do you want to learn more? Go Here! https://outfront.kw.com/agents/the-brave-ones/