Breck Life Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Breck Life Group
Mission: We continuously strive to be the top producing Real Estate sales organization as a result of our client-focused systems, tools, marketing, and support of real estate agents who place exceptional customer service above all else.
Values: Integrity. Service. Collaboration. Transparency. Fun.