Full-time (100% Commission) $96,000+ per year
BUYER SPECIALISTS wanted! We need Agents who can handle 50 - 150 leads a month! (Did we mention that we provide the leads?)
Our team is growing and business is on fire, so we need additional Buyer Specialists to work with clients exclusively.
Our team provides ample leads, training, office space, technology, and administrative staff to close all transactions.
You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing the homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities.
If you are a team player, open-minded to training, have big goals, and are ready to be successful, send us your resume!
This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income, the more deals you close the more money you make!
- Lead generate (make follow calls from leads we provide) 3-7 hours per day
- Follow up with prospects via phone, email, text, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Convert leads to appointments and conduct a high-level fiduciary needs analysis
- Conduct a Buyer Consultation – Listing Presentation, representative of our team models to explain the team concept to portray the expertise that the team holds and have clients commit to working with the team.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers/sellers
- Hold at least one open house per month
- Use our Facebook marketing to help drive your leads.
- Current Real Estate license
- Currently, live in the Sarasota/Bradenton area
- Willing to travel
- Quick Learner
- Willingness to learn proven scripts, tools, systems, and technologies
- Open-minded to training and new, innovative ways to create clients for life
- Report to our office for training for your first 2-3 months
- Willingness to be held accountable, setting goals, and reporting numbers
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Flexible schedule - available nights and weekends (this is when the majority of buyer and sellers will want to meet with you)
$96,000 at plan yearly
About Team Pepka
Our Mission is to exceed the expectations of those we serve through honesty, integrity and unparalleled service! We provide every Team Pepka client with a one of a kind customer experience.