Chris Gurnee Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About Chris Gurnee Team
The Chris Gurnee Team is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Chris Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace.