Diamond Coastal Group
Diamond Coastal Group @ Premiere Plus Realty
Are you looking for a new opportunity in SW Florida's ever-growing Real Estate market? If so, you may be the one we're looking for! Our Real Estate business is bursting at the seams and we are looking for dynamic sales agents to become a part of our growing team.
We need passionate salespeople to assist home buyers in finding the home of their dreams and assisting sellers through the listing process and closing the sale. This career is in the Real Estate industry and we hire top performers
About Diamond Coastal Group @ Premiere Plus Realty
The Diamond Coastal Group @ Premiere Plus Realty provides clients with exceptional Real Estate sales and marketing services and its team members with unparalleled growth opportunities within the Real Estate space.
Our agents, key personnel and partners are a part of our family. We are committed to appreciate, honor and respect each other. We attract, cultivate and keep A players - we are the best at what we do. We respect initiative and inspire personal growth. We value integrity, innovation, coach-ability, growth, and service. Everyone is in training. Everyone. We embrace and honor failure as much as success, because they are both requirements for becoming truly great. We are a meritocracy - the best performers will be rewarded with the best opportunities.
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Set appointments with leads
- Create and monitor home searches for clients
- Make buyer presentations
- Make listing presentations
- Write contracts
- Negotiate home sales
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Be willing to go on an appointment at the spur of the moment to meet goals
- Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and communicator, and an exceptional closer. Must also be computer literate, have empathy for your client’s needs at all times, and love Real Estate and showing property.
- This is a great place to work so we are very selective - everyone plays a role in creating our culture.
$50,000+ at plan commission
About Diamond Coastal Group
Kris Asquith is the Team Leader and has over 15 years of successful mortgage experience and has continued her success as a Realtor in SW Florida as she has ranked in the TOP 1% for the last 2 years out of over 16,000 Realtors in Lee and Collier counties. Join our winning team today!