The Marriott Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
About The Marriott Group
The Marriott Group is a top producing real estate team that provides the systems, tools, training, mentorship, coaching & LEADS for agents to be successful. We are expanding across the country and can provide leads no matter where you live!