Mike Quail Home Selling Team
Looking to hire professional Real Estate Buyer's Agents
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you. Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads.
We provide sales agents with inbound phone calls, and book appointments right on their calendars. Not only that but a complete support system where part of the transaction is being taken care of for you. This means you only do the parts of the job you enjoy. - SALES
Finally, world-class training and mentorship to develop you into a top producer like many others on our team.
Let's talk about this opportunity today if this sounds like a perfect fit for you.
ARE YOU OUR TYPE OF PERSON?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career, and not just get a job?
- Are you a team player?
- If you like people, you will love this career.
- Good oral/verbal communication skills.
- Very driven and motivated.
- Strive in a competitive atmosphere.
- Continuous growth and training.
- First-class marketing materials.
- Sales support from Lead Agents.
- Extensive back-office administrative support.
- World-class training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring.
- Weekly team building.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals.
- A healthy family-oriented environment that respects your hard-working ability.
- We have an overflow of leads, more than we can handle.
Mike Quail Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build successful careers in Real Estate!
- Participate in weekly team training
- One-on-one meetings with the Office Sales Manager
- Participation in weekly call nights
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Effectively communicate with management and team members
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings, and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents
- Current Massachusetts Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining a Massachusetts Real Estate License
- Must be coachable
- Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career no exceptions
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Exercise active listening and questioning skills
- Excellent building client rapport
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- It's a MUST to attend all Wednesday morning sales meetings
- Knowledge of using a basic computer and Google applications
- Be driven and motivate
About Mike Quail Home Selling Team
The Mike Quail Home Selling Team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!