Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
At Keller Williams Realty, we value God, family and then business. This hierarchy influences everything we do as a company and has created the culture that you see today. KW Associates and staff find fulfillment in their daily surroundings. They are positively influenced by their workplace environment and are motivated to succeed by their like-minded peers. The company you keep matters and at Keller Williams we couldn’t be more proud of our business partners!