Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
At Kaizen (the Japanese word for continuous growth) - our goal is to help people "Build the Good Life." Our Team Leader sincerely believes that he will have no success without each individual on his team finding their own success. Wyatt Graves, team leader, and owner thrives on helping people realize and reach their potential.
Our unique placement, with Wyatt being our team leader and owner for Kaizen Home Sales and Services, along with the team leader for our market center at Keller Williams, allows us to have the resources required for training, development, and lead generation through technology.
We believe in leverage... leveraging others for help and support to build a team dynamic that is unstoppable. Our team leads the market center in the highest volume for the year 2019. We have huge momentum and are growing big. We just need the right team members to help us continue to excel and build our empire.