The Luxury Collective Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About The Luxury Collective Group
The Luxury Collective Group was founded by Kayla Dieppa. As an award-winning agent and Top Producer, she is ready to expand and share her wealth and knowledge with others. Her love for the love real estate industry goes beyond helping buyers and sellers. This fun, pumped up environment is sure to change your view on the average 9-5.