KELLY+CO | Kelly Co Homes
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Show a track record of real estate success
About KELLY+CO | Kelly Co Homes
Our stats and beliefs:
We believe in TEAMWORK, not "I" work. We believe in having ONE common goal: to fully understand each of our clients' unique circumstances. We believe in achieving the results YOU want through innovative thinking and advocacy. One Agent can only do so much .. You're going to LOVE the Team approach!