Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty
Our Mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. Last Year Donations Exceeded $76,000!
We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply now!!!