The Matt & Molly Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Follows systems, models and direction well
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Matt & Molly Team
Together, Matt Tavener and Molly de Mattos formed The Matt & Molly Team in 2011. It has been the best business decision they have ever made. Since joining forces, Matt & Molly have been one of the top Real Estate teams in the Carolinas Region, have been voted # 1 Real Estate Agents in Western North Carolina for multiple years running, have been recognized by Keller Williams International and continue to have fun doing what they love.