RMG Real Estate Network
Are you ambitious and self-motivated? Are you looking for a rewarding full-time sales position?
Would you like to build a career—and not just get a job?
Are you someone who loves working with people and helping them achieve their dreams? If so, you might be a good fit for our team!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area.
Here's what we provide:
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office/transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Coaching in business and in life
- Consistently committed to network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales.
- Always be consulting by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Current Real Estate License (we can help you get one)
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Ability to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Have good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age
About RMG Real Estate Network
We are excited you are considering this life-changing opportunity with One of Gary Keller’s Top 100 Real Estate Teams! Our Mission: Continually improving the standard for EXCELLENCE. Our Vision: A culture that empowers people through relationships, systems and opportunities. Our Values: Fun, Loyalty, Professionalism, Market Knowledge, Respect, Growth, Trust. Our Beliefs: God, Family, Business; Money is good for the good it can do; Everyone has value; There is always more than enough; No one succeeds alone; We before me; I matter. Our Perspective: Culture is the framework for connecting with the world, tribe and self.