Keller Williams - The North Georgia Group
Exceptional Career Opportunity in your area!
REAL ESTATE SALES/BUYERS AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling real estate for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Lots of leads!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain license
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Familiarity with the service area
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Keller Williams - The North Georgia Group
The North Georgia Group (TNGG) was built on the notion that the secret to achieving incredible goals and getting true results is to dominate real estate with a team approach. We operate in a supportive, professional, positive environment that helps each member of our team provide the highest level of service in the industry. This high performance atmosphere allows our team to act on the passion and drive it takes to surpass the expectations of every client who chooses us to help fulfill their home buying or selling goals.