KW Metro Center Old Town
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
*Willing to attend the 60 hour Real Estate Salesperson Preliscencing Course and get licensed in Maryland or Virginia
About KW Metro Center Old Town
Our state-of-the-art Alexandria flagship offices are located on Duke Street in the heart of Old Town, just steps from the King Street Metro Station.
Our culture is revered throughout the real estate industry and other professional circles as well. It requires a certain individual, willing to place the customer above all else—pledging to a “win-win, or no deal” mantra. Our company was founded on God, Family, and then Business. It is still the cornerstone of our philosophy today.
Our agents all share this belief as well as a focus on working with, rather than competing against each other. In fact, the value we place on collaboration was a large factor in Forbes naming Keller Williams as the Happiest Place to Work in America, America's Best Employer for Women and Top Employer of Diversity. This is demonstrated through our unique profit-sharing initiative—with KWRI distributing $168 million back to KWMC agents in 2020, and over $1 billion distributed in total.