Sean Hellmann Group
$100,000+ Full-time, Commission, Leads Provided
REALTOR Wanted! (we can help get you licensed if needed)
Our team is growing and we need 3 additional Buyer Specialists to work with Buyer clients exclusively. We provide 4 weeks of training to help you transition from another career or re-energize your current real estate career.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the LEADS, Coaching, systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ Commission, we provide leads!
About Sean Hellmann Group
Join a Top Producing team at the #1 Real Estate Company in the World, Keller Williams. We take a different approach to real estate, one that is built on personal touches, win-win deals and positive results.
Our team utilizes the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to exceed expectations. More importantly, we listen and that means we find solutions that are tailored to the customer.